STAND for ARTURIA KEYSTEP 37 – 20° Rised – 3D printed- 100% Buyers Satisfaction
37,00 € exc. VAT
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
ARTURIA KEYSTEP 37
- Very stable!
Really lightweight and strong enough.
There is no connecting rod at the rear.
Together with these legs, you can handle the as a cohesive system without worrying about it falling apart.
It is portable, easy to detach and attach again
You can bring it to your live gig – forget the heavy laptop stands and weird unstable things.
All products are made with 3D printing, followed by some post-processing: deburring, sanding, surface cleaning.
- Easy installation without glueing,screws or any tools.
- Stable feel, no sliping, free of wobbling.
- Easy handle the stand and your device together as a cohesive system without worrying about falling apart when moving.
- The system don’t take up more space sideways like the device own.
- Really lightweight and strong enough.
- No middle rods or any stabilizers.
- Portable so you can bring it to your live gig easily.
These are the considerations I keep in mind when design and making stands.
I try to lower prices as low it possible for save your bucks but look after the quality too. I manufacturing these products one by one. So these handmade stands are different than mass products. This is the reason why they are not so so cheap as I want it too. I will make the stand for you, just for you, so you can focus using your device more ergonomic.
|Dimensions||30 × 15 × 4 cm|
|Number of Tiers||
["Anti-Skid", "Detachable Legs", "Double Braced", "Portable"]
|Country/Region of Manufacture||
["Audio/MIDI Interface", "MIDI Keyboard & Controller"]
--> MIDI CONTROLLERS, AKAI
AKAI APC40 MK2 (MKII) Stand – 15 degree – 3D printed35,00 € exc. VAT
--> MIDI CONTROLLERS, Novation
STAND for Novation Launchpad Mini MK3 – 30° – 100% Buyers Satisfaction29,00 € – 32,00 € exc. VAT